Complete "Shop In A Box"

If he painted it green he might fool a few people...

DerbyDad03

That is quite the setup. Perfect for someone in an apartment or tight spaces.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The only thing missing is a collapsible broom.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Every time I see a video like that I want to build one... even though I already have a dedicated machine for every function that home made box has and then some. Its just inspiring to see a setup like that.

Reply to
Bob La Londe