Two Piece Corner Kitchen Cabinet Plans

Any idea where I can find plans to build something like this?
https://www.thekitchn.com/shaunas-frenchinspired-renovation-kitchen-tour-166126#gallery/35899/11
Thanks, Pete
On 1/21/2018 6:26 PM, Pete wrote:

What's to plan? Measure the dimensions you need and just build a standard cabinet face frame to fit. All that's different is just an angle on the front edge that's either 45 if make legs same length or complementary angles if not...

On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 7:26:29 PM UTC-5, Pete wrote:

You can have mine. It just needs a little modification. Do you have a saw? ;-)
https://i.imgur.com/9QjI5ek.jpg
(Seriously, it's free and ready to go. I'm building a bookcase (actually 2) to replace it.)