Nifty table

I can see a few places where this would be nice to have. Patio, deck, coffee table. Anyone ever see plans for it?
https://imgur.com/gallery/H31ks1D
On 1/21/2018 4:08 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

That is cool. I think it could be built from the illustration of it taken apart but putting the pieces together might be the problem to solve. :~)
On 1/21/2018 6:08 PM, Leon wrote:

I'm thinking 2 x 6 would work. I guess you can measure the photo and get better scale. Could probably move the slots up or down to change diameter.

Sounds like a Sketchup project.
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 17:08:45 -0500

sometimes plans are good but sometimes no
several times i looked at a plan and wondered why something was done in such a way
then after thinking it over came up with another way which was easier and quicker to make
sometimes plans spread bad ideas only because no one ever thought it through or considered an alternative approach
have seen this with cooking recipes too
and then there is the searching quest for plans which turns up a lot of dubious sites that eventually lead to a pay for plans site
sometimes creative searches at archive.org turns up usable plans
On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 12:25:18 PM UTC-5, Electric Comet wrote:

Holy crap! Is that a period in your post? Did you get your keyboard fixed or make a mistake?
On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 12:31:12 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03

Nope. You're dreaming. It's not a period. It's a "dot". ;-)
On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 9:11:10 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote:

If he found it below the >, it's a period. Period. ;-)
di-dah-di-dah-di-dah
On 1/23/2018 2:31 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

.It'sa dot.
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 10:16:48 AM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

I tried to order a replacement dot key for my keyboard and couldn't find one. I settled for a period key. It came with a free "greater than" sign. What a deal!
On 1/24/2018 2:16 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Did it come with a new shift key so that it would work properly?

Must be an invisible table. All I see are frightened animals.
On Friday, January 26, 2018 at 10:51:19 AM UTC-6, Casper wrote:

imgur must be under maintenance, or something. The pics are here, the first one of all three: https://www.google.com/search?q=gallery/H31ks1D&rlz 1CHBD_enUS734US734&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved hUKEwjPsIr8oPbYAhVH7GMKHVWUChgQsAQIMw&biw20&bih9#imgrc=_
Sonny