Nifty table

I can see a few places where this would be nice to have. Patio, deck, coffee table. Anyone ever see plans for it?

Ed Pawlowski

That is cool. I think it could be built from the illustration of it taken apart but putting the pieces together might be the problem to solve. :~)

Reply to
Leon

I'm thinking 2 x 6 would work. I guess you can measure the photo and get better scale. Could probably move the slots up or down to change diameter.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Sounds like a Sketchup project.

Reply to
krw

sometimes plans are good but sometimes no

several times i looked at a plan and wondered why something was done in such a way

then after thinking it over came up with another way which was easier and quicker to make

sometimes plans spread bad ideas only because no one ever thought it through or considered an alternative approach

have seen this with cooking recipes too

and then there is the searching quest for plans which turns up a lot of dubious sites that eventually lead to a pay for plans site

sometimes creative searches at archive.org turns up usable plans

Reply to
Electric Comet

Holy crap! Is that a period in your post? Did you get your keyboard fixed or make a mistake?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Nope. You're dreaming. It's not a period. It's a "dot". ;-)

Reply to
krw

If he found it below the >, it's a period. Period. ;-)

di-dah-di-dah-di-dah

Reply to
DerbyDad03

.It'sa dot.

Reply to
Leon

I tried to order a replacement dot key for my keyboard and couldn't find one. I settled for a period key. It came with a free "greater than" sign. What a deal!

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Did it come with a new shift key so that it would work properly?

Reply to
Leon

Must be an invisible table. All I see are frightened animals.

Reply to
Casper

imgur must be under maintenance, or something. The pics are here, the first one of all three:

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny