Great Kitchen Cabinet Plans

For your info and consideration...

In response to a previous posting by the gentlemen requesting kitchen cabinet plans - below, I've attached the URL to Norm Abram's classic Kitchen cabinets. I bought the plan and video. From the plan I built all the cherry cabinets in my kitchen. I just made modified the plan dimensions whenever I needed to build a cabinet that differed from the plan. After building a few cabinets, you wont even need the plan.

*Note: Because I was short on time, I decided not to build the doors, so I bought them. Depending on the wood species, doors can be purchased fairly reasonably.

The dimensions on Norm's plans are standard depths and heights for kitchen cabinets. After building the kitchen cabinets, I used the same construction and joinery principles to build the kitchen island.

Luck!

-Albert San Jose, CA

Reply to
Albert