Large hanging cabinet plans

Hi,

I have done some woodworking but never made any hanging cabinets. I would like to build some hanging cabinets for my garage. All the ready made ones I have seen are too small. I'd like something with 3 16" deep shelves, with about 1 foot between them. (So, a ~3ft high cabinet. Haven't really decided on the width but something with 2 doors would be nice. I'd probably need a couple of these to hang on my wall.

Anyway, before I reinvent the plans for this, does anyone have any that they could share with me? I plan on putting paint cans and stuff in it so it needs to be relatively strong, but not so heavy that I can't lift it in place.

Thanks.

Reply to
User Example