Grizzly G0538 Spindle Sander Info?

Have seen picture of this desktop spindle sander at Amazon.com but even Grizzly says they don't have any info for this 2004 product.

Thanks Martin

Reply to
Martin Kragness

Seen pictures of the JBOS 5? I get to see it in person, and use it in my shop. Beats using a DP all hollow, even with SWMBO or one of the kids doing the oscillating. Its $300, but comes with spindles from 2" on down, and a half a pony doesn't bog easily even when working 2" thick cherry.

Reply to
George