Petrol or Diesel car?

Yup, they seem to have done some quite impressive development on both that engine and the 2L one (which does nearly 180 bhp IIRC). THink I would go for the 5 series version though,,,

Reply to
John Rumm

I find the 3 just the right size, big enough for comfort and small enough for drystone walled Cumbrian roads.

ny spellcheck suggested Royston for drystone, hmmm......

Reply to
clumsy bastard

... which doesn't stop the owners tailgating people on the motorway. My brakes are good, but I don't really want the added weight of a Disco (or more usually an X5) to slow down in an emergency.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

No more than you deserve a kitchen sink wast plumbing into your neck. At the least the shit would be going the right way through you :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Wrong word, you should have used stupid.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

You are certainly not normal. How many times have you been to Aberdeen?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Reminds me of the Top Gear prog where they had to drive from France and switch on the lights at Blackpool using only one tank of fuel.

Clarkson hammered the car through France on the assumption that it would run out of fuel near his house, only for it to make the full journey.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Just where in this country do you live then?

You mean that you do not work like the rest of us.

Sorry, wrong question. That would reveal how much benefits you are on.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

they lie.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

As a plantpot is inaminate, how does that come into this argument?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Oh, you are so wrong. Weed talks to his plantpots and knows them so well. You can imagine the rest.

How he manages to type when in his straitjacket is what puzzles me.

Reply to
Clot

knitting needle poked up the snakes eye ...

Reply to
geoff

Bu**er, I hadn't realised. How do we resolve this without infringing his alleged human rights?

A large staff up the rectum?

Reply to
Clot

Stop it, you'll get him sexually aroused

Reply to
geoff

Normal people don't go there.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Yes, Aberdeen is a stupid place.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

My God not another dope from that place!!!! Appalling!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

So you are stuck on motorway 24/7 as well. Figures.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Exactly.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Maxie, is that what turns you on when up trees in frocks?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel