Fully Electric Car available soon

You're a brainless wanker Drivel.

Reply to
Steve Firth

You are clueless on this topic.

Wrong. Go and take a look at the web sites of at least Demon, Eclipse, even PlusNet offer static single and block addresses.

???? This statement makes no sense.

Wrong. Static address blocks are available to anybody and through most ISPs.

You clearly didn't.

This would depend on whether one wishes to use public IP address space on an internal network or private addressing with translation.

No they don't. You really have no idea about how the technologies and installations work. I would suggest that you stop at this point before digging yourself deeper into the mire.

Reply to
Andy Hall

What a fool. From the one who was chucked off his ISP.

I had to change my ISP because it went out of business.

Sad, Very sad.

It is sad when inadequates hide behind false names and addresses to be rude to others. Was it you using yet another name?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

And as Drivel seems to be too thick to realise, dynamic IP for DSL and cable users does not mean that the ISP allocates a different IP every time one posts to usenet.

Reply to
Steve Firth

'fraid not senile one. You have, and it may happen again very soon.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Matt, you are reading for the bad book again.

In Tenambaum.

In your grotty little town they probably don't You are right in a way in that the hub may be many, many miles away in a town or city quite a way away.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Sad isn't it. This is how shit kickers end up, in this appalling mental state. I blame Thatcher.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking shit wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@40tude.net...

Sad isn't it this is how they end up. This on is a basket case.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

??? Do you mean Tanenbaum?

The term "hub" has no relevance to this, and you have no idea what you are talking about. Which technology do you mean? xDSL? Cable? Wireless?

Reply to
Andy Hall

Matt, yep. That Jewish name.

It is to the backbone providers.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Richard Cranium constantly "attempts" to harass me - what he does is clearly harassment by ISP terms. I never respond to him, only when he attemps harassment - he always attempts to harasses me as he is clearly loopy. Never works but he is too thick to figure this out. He can be hung out to dry by his ISP, as the evidence is overwhelming against him - other people get pissed off with it, as you and few other have clearly voiced. He has been kicked off ISPs a few times. Notice he only ever uses unmoderated Usenet groups as moderated web based groups would kick him off. As I said...this one is clearly barking mad.

The loons operate on Usenet, which in the early days was brilliant, before the Internet and the world wide web came along and ruined it.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I have to snip more senile drivel. Sad but people should not have to put up this sort of tripe, so snipping is the only way.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

BTW, last week radio 4 has a piece on this sort on Internet harrassment and provocation. The police can step in where the ISPs do not act. They gave a few examples. In one case they took away the hard drive of the offender.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

like an entirely different book. One version split it into the 7 layer OSI stack, when it looked as if OSI was going to be the way forward, which it was and should have been.

Matt, you are not very good at this sort of thing. People with mussies usually aren't.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Really? Are all those on here that say you were wrong? And why did you change your name at the same time?

You're lying again. Or perhaps for once give proof, as I used my real e-mail address before changing to this ISP. It shouldn't take you long, given how good you are at finding things out off the web then passing them on as your own...

Good luck to you.

Seems strange you've got so aggressive all of a sudden. Didn't like the statistics about how many of your posts contain no information whatsoever, or being found out about your sockpuppet...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

185
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

186
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Since your telling lies which are easily proved as such, you're the one more likely to lose *another* account.

You really should seek treatment for this continual lie telling - even although no one believes you.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

188
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I'm not quite sure where religion comes into this. Do you mean this book?

Sorry, but you don't have the faintest concept of the structure of carrier and ISP networks and the peering mechanisms between them.

Reply to
Andy Hall