Fully Electric Car available soon

180
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

179
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The senile one is counting. very good. Keep it up.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Wow, this senile person is showing off his counting.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Shit kicker because he is not me -I am actually very good looking. He has been around for a very long time, you obvious don't notice these things because of your condition.

I do in fact. And I know they are allocated dynamically and that service and backbone providers may have the same blocks of addresses. Many service providers may use the same backbone provider and all come out at the same hub. I don't expect you to understand any of what I wrote above, so don't read it twice to understand just keep kicking the shit. You are a sad case. very sad indeed.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Silly codger, I hay do what Mr timegoesby suggests and put it all together and your ISP will have to act as the case gainst you is overwhelming. You will have to change your ISP again. You have done that in the past. A big hit with people aren't you:

Very sad.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Maxie Raden asked me to go over to DIYNot.com as he contributes there as well. I went over and had a look it seems OK. Everything is split into groups of heating, electrical, tools, etc. It is easier to get to a topic and search. Richard Cranium and the Shit Kicker wouldn't last 5 minutes as they would kick them off; those types of lunatics can only survive on unmoderated Usenet. There are far too many plumbers there with an Ed Sirrett mentality, which was a bit off-putting.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I do, Matt. You just copied all that out of a bad book.

To individual ISP accounts they will be dynamic. The one seen could be the ISP or backbone providers which may be static.

Your book got that right there.

Matt, that is commercial which is not the issue.

We all know that. But you can allocate your sub address behind a server. Juts have to know how to work them out.

In an area they will. You will see that in your grotty little town, they come out the same one.

Matt, you can never get anything right can you?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

And he's been posting via the same ISP as you fromt he same IP block for that length of time. He also forgets himself and answers questions directed to you and you answer questions directed to him. You share the same spelling mistakes, the same obsession with combis, cutting plastic tube with a hacksaw and

Not true they *may* be allocated dynamically however even where they are allocated dynamically there's a high chance that within an individual ISP the same IP will get allocated to the same user, especially if, say, that user is so fuckign stupid that they post as "IMM" and "timegoesby" within the hour without, apparently being clever enough to take steps to ensure that their IP would be renewed in the meantime.

Utter shit.

To have happened to have shared the same IP block once may have been a coincidence. Six years of coincidence is stretching anyone's credibility in the bizarre.

As sad as someone who feels the need to change his name and even his service provider at regular intervals to escape killfiles?

As sad as someone stupid enough to think that using google gives anonymity?

Reply to
Steve Firth

You'll get a bad reputation talking to yourself like that.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Utter bollocks, as usual, I've had the same IP for years, for good reason.

How strange that both you and your fuckwitted alter ego both use Tiscali DSL and both from Milton Keynes.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Shitkicker you are telling porkies, your condition makes you do this

Sad. very sad.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Shit kicker, Maxie Raden is not me. Everyone knows that.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

No you don't.

Here's another demonstration of lack of knowledge and understanding.

- IP addresses *may* be allocated to end users dynamically. They

*may* be assigned statically. It depends on the infrastructure of the ISP and the agreement between the ISP and end user. Typically dynamic public IP addressing, where it is used is for entry level ISP packages for a single computer. For customers needing to run fixed servers and needing multiple addresses, it is usual to use statically allocated addressing.

- Service and backbone providers do not have the same address spaces for infrastructure that needs to be reachable on the public internet. They may use private address space according to RFC1918, but that is deliberately not routable on the internet and would be used for their internal infrastructure - e.g. for management.

- IP address blocks are allocated by Regional Internet Registries (e.g. RIPE, ARIN, APNIC...) to Local Internet Registries (often ISPs) who are then responsible for their distribution.

- Any ISP worth using does not just have one backbone provider, he will have several for reasons of resilience and differing commercial terms. He will also make sure that his peering connections are in different geographical locations. The major backbone providers certainly make sure that they have many points of presence. So, no, all don't "come out at the same hub".

Reply to
Andy Hall

Both of you using Tiscali from Milton Keynes.

Reply to
Steve Firth

183
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

184
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking shit wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@40tude.net...

Shit kicker, you must stop making things up. Sad isn't it, we all know, Real sad.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

'fraid not shit kicker. The world is not as your bumpkin eyes see it.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You've been caught out you f****it.

Reply to