Do I have to bring electric rental car back fully charged?

Do I have to bring a rental car and electric rental car back fully recharged. That would be parallel to filling the gas tank in a gas car but somehow I don't think they would make me do that because I'd have to hunt for a recharging station.

Amazingly at Fort Lauderdale at Hertz electric car is $2 cheaper per day then gas for the same sized car, actually 7 when you add taxes, taxes are $5 less. But recharging would be more effort then filling up the gas tank because I don't know where to go.

Reply to
micky

75% or what you got it with, whichever is less.

I didnt' think it would be so easy to find.

Reply to
micky

I was a bit surprised today while waiting outside of a middle-of-nowhere small village junk store - a lady got into her husky Jeep < Wrangler ? >

and silently backed out and silently drove off. John T.

Reply to
hubops