Want to save ebay ad for car I bought

I bought a car on ebay last Thursday, and his ad included ~60 pictures!, so I wanted to save them, and using Firefox, I clicked on Save Page as, which is supposed to save every little part of a webpage, and at least once I've tried that and it worked.
But this time I did it with the original listing and the one that shows up after I bought it and it only has the top screeen or two. Even though there were 57 pictures, the top left hand corner only had 12 pictures, but even those don't "work". The first one shows but I can't get anything to show the others. The page is dead compared to a usual ebay page where clicking on thigns makews things happen.
I copied all the text as a text file, but does anyone know I can download all the pictures, other than doing 57 screen shots?
This is not so I can later complain to the seller. I understand the meaning of ASIS. It's mostly because I'll never get around to taking pictures and he's already done a good job. (with the exception of the dash. There are only 2 or 3 pictures of that and it misses things I'm interested in, but nothing could be there except maybe poisonous snakes that would have stopped me from buying the car.
On 6/26/2017 5:34 PM, micky wrote:

I use Fireshot (add-in) with Firefox that takes screen captures of entire webpages.
--
Maggie

On 6/26/2017 5:46 PM, Muggles wrote:

The SingleFile with the required SingleFile Core extensions in the Chrome browser allows for saving complete web pages as a single hypertext file.
On 6/26/2017 5:52 PM, . wrote:

Interest point you make.
--
Maggie

On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 5:52:39 PM UTC-5, . wrote:

I don't think she's using the Chrome browser but she may want to download it though. I have a Chromebook as a back up but I don't use the Chrome browser on it.
In rec.autos.tech, on Mon, 26 Jun 2017 17:46:50 -0500, Muggles

Sounds perfect. I'm glad I asked. (Though I haven't tried it yet.)
BTW,I don't think I mentioned it on either of these ngs but when I had some satellite views in google maps and then save them with Save Page As, when I brought them up later they were entirely black, and others on the other group knew that this is what happens. (I haven't tried Save Page As with map only.) I have to get up at 6 tomorrow but maybe Fireshot will solve that problem too. (There are other ways around that one, since I really only needed one screen's worth. More about this later.)
After Search Add-ons didn't find it and then I googled Fireshot add-on there is some evidence that Fireshot is not supported anymore, and some evidence that that will affect you too Muggles, even though you already have it,. Maybe download all your webpages you think you want. before you install a new version of Firefox.
I'll try more tomorrow night if I'm not busy either admiring or repairing my car.
On 6/26/2017 10:38 PM, micky wrote:

Well, if it quits working, I'll just remove the add-on and look for another one that does the same thing. It's pretty handy to use when I want to screen shot an entire web page from top to bottom.
--
Maggie

On 06/26/2017 11:38 PM, micky wrote:

2004 Chrysler? Hope you're a good mechanic! Good luck!
In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 27 Jun 2017 04:52:42 -0400, Rusty

Thank you.
So I took the train from Balt.to Philly on Tuesday, and a SEPTA train half-way to Trenton (still in Philadephia), and the seller picked me up from there.
The car looked just like in the pictures, including the slight misalignment of the front and rear windows, after one opens and shuts the door. This only matters if it makes more wind noise, but even if it does, I think lowering the window a bit and putting it back up again will get the door windows within the rubber gasket.
Also a small dent in the trunk lid which doesn't show in the picture, even though that area is in the picture.
Also some small paint blemishes which you only see when you are less than 10 feet away, and are still small.
More important, it shudders a little bit when slowing from 25 to 24, whebn the transmission is downshifting. I always allow $2000 for repairs to a new used car (but the last two I spent nothing in the first two years and spent less than 1000 on repairs in the 7 and 6 years I had them. I'm 70 and only drive about 5000 a year, and even when working, I worked from home a lot..) OTOH, my 95 Lebaron's a Chrysler like this, used to mini-shudder when going from 65 to 54 and when going from 6 to 5, iirc, and the only thing suggested was a whole new transmission. So I did nothing and after a year, the noise went away. The only more than trivial example in my life of something mechanical getting better on its own.
Also the front windows sort of rattle when they first start going down, but that is not serious.
And only speed 4 on the heater fan, but I already know that's the resistor block, $10 on Amazon, ordered already.
On the good side, the spare tire is full-size, seems to be the original and never used, because it has a sticker on it addressed to the new owner of the car.
The ebay listing didn't even mention it having a radio, though every car does and the picture showed it, but the radio is better than I expected, since it has a cassette player and I still have cassettes. Plus it has a CD changer. They say no one uses CD's but I'm not into downloading etc. Too much work. Plus at Goodwill I bought most of a set of 38 CD's with music from the 50's and 60's and I haven't listened to them yet. The cassette works, which is pretty good after 14 years (On my Lebarons I had to replace the rubber belt every 7 years.) and the CD player will play one CD. I will later but for now I'm afraid to put in more than one because in the 2000 Toyota I'm getting rid of, the cd changer worked fine until 2014 but then started jamming. Twice I took it apart and removed the CD it was all right for a few months, then weeks and now it, for a few months it gave a message ErrCode2 but then it stopped giving even that. Now it does nothing when I press the CD button, and the indicators that show how many CDs are in it don't show anymore either. I'm pretty sure I have CD's in it, so I'll have to disassemble the radio and remove them before I sell the car. This time I will lubricate the changer, which didn't seem like a good idea the first two times.
Also good, a cigarette lighter in the dash and onther in the console.
Other bad things Engine compartment so crowded I can't see the belts or the battery. I hope I never have to fix anything.
A quart low on oil even though it had an oil change recently. The sticker says I need another one in 2100 miles, so when would the previous one have been, 3000 miles ago?? But only 77,000 miles so maybe he just forgot to put in the last quart?
One rear seatbelt hidden behind seat, two of the other three twisted, including the rear seat which I can't figure out how to make right, and the driver's, which requires removing the seat molding to untwist even though so far I can't figure out how the molding is attached.
The horn button is in a small area and hard to press, and the ad says there is only one horn. Does that mean the other is broken, or did they make cars with only one horn? I very rarely blow the horn but when I do I'll like the button to be better.
Almost forgot this; Windshield washer bottle leaking and empty. It's going to be a bear to remove it -- I'll practice at a junk yard -- but at least it's the edge of the engine compartment. (Online instructions include "Partially remove bumper fascia" Wow. Also maybe the wheel and the fender liner!!! It might be easier to put a aqueeze bottle in the glove compartment, like I did with starting ether one cold winter.
Compass works much of the time, but is off quite often, once sayin E for a few seconds when I was going W! I might be able to recalibrate it, when I get the owners manual, but if not, I have in the Toyota a replacement rearview mirror with a good compass. (But good that the car has a trip computer already. I won't have to hunt in junkyards.)
Black fabric covering sunvisors slightly tattered, but maybe can be repaired noicely, or just removed. Black vinyl underneath.
Elastic holding top liner edges up, but eaay to replace. '88 Lebaron used velcro to do this. I had to drill out the rivets holding separate pieces of velcro, and I couldn't find replacments so I just used stick-on, which worked amazingly well. But the long elastic bands are a better design and will be easier to replace, at a fabric store.
Nothing in the rear-view mirror works, but maybe a fuse.
Other good things:
Pins and pin-receivers to guide the door into place when closing it, if it ever sags, maybe because of Chrysler Lebaron's history of sagging doors. Also good, these doors are bolted on, not welded, so if they sag it will be for a different reason. The previous Lebaron a mechanic welded the sagging door back to where it didn't sag anymore as long as I had the car; took 35 minutes, charged me one hour's laber, which was fine.
I was afraid because the dual overhaad cam chain is so long it would be loud, especially compared to a belt like I've had before, and the Toyota which is very quiet, but the Sebring seems quiet too, so far.
Electric trunk. After they stopped making American convertibles after 1976, when they resumed, they had forgotten a lot, and they would stupidly put a mechanical remote trunk release in them. That meant if you parked with the top down, someone could just climb over the door or over the trunk, and get to the latch and open the trunk. I think I converted one car, but the Toyota had no room for a direct cable, solenoid to latch, so I had to bend the cable 90^ and then the solenoid wasn't strong enough, and I didn't want a bigger solenoid. So finally I have a factory electric release with remote.
(another mistake they made after 1983 was putting in prismatic day/night mirrors in convertibles, instead of tinted rear-view mirrors. With prismatic, when it's on Night and the top is down, every street light etc. etc. appears in the mirror, moving as you drive down the street. Now mirross on many cars dim electronically so that doesn't happen anymore. .)
New fobs are only $11 and key blanks are only $8. They used to cost a fortune; what happened?
Interior like new, except a tiny bit of seat stitching missing. .
In the cigarette port in the console, I put my finger in and it didn't feel right. Eventually I found a penny in it, and eventually 7 pennies! But now it works and it works when the car is not running, which I prefer.
There are a lot more Sebrings in junkyards than there were Toyota Solaras (never found one), so certain parts will, if I ever need any, be easier to find and much cheeper. I had lots of complaints about the Toyota.
And finally, a great looking car, gold with a black top, when nothing they've sold in the last 10 years looks as good to me. And only $2850. (Plus 60 to get to Philly, 22 for owners manual) I'm happy with it, and even if it turns out to be a financial mistake, I will still on average have done very well on used cars, so them's the breaks.
BTW, as to the radio, it wasn't listed in the ad, nor was the CD changer, and he told me that EBay changed its software after 10 good years, and now sometimes they don't list everything he sends in. But get this, he said sometimes they list things he didn't say. .

Several GOOD reasons there are more sebrings than Solaras in the wrecking yards. Chrysler likely sold 100 times as many sebrings as Toyota sold Solaras, and due to many difficulties with the Sebrings, many more end up being scrapped with useable parts - although you may find the parts you need are bad on every one of them --
One strong word of advice - if it is the 2.7L V6, make sure you ONLY use quality synthetic oil, and change it more often than you might think is necessary to prevent the oil "coking" problem which sent many to an early grave.They also suffer from transmission problems - change the fluid regularly and ALWAYS make sure you are using only the Chrysler recommended fluid. There was also a lot of trouble with the transmission solenoid pack - I believe there is an updated version available for under $200.
There has also been quite a bit of front suspension trouble with those cars - ball joints and lower control arm breakage

It will definitely look good sitting in your driveway if you keep it clean. I hope you have better luck with it than many other owners have had.

On Thu, 29 Jun 2017 12:08:49 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

The Sebring ragtop is the only Chrysler I really like the looks of. But never enough to buy one.
[...]

Of course Google Maps shows us the results of an interactive image painter. There is no image file to save.
Print Screen should make a copy of the page that you can paste into any paint program.
--
Dan Espen

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 27 Jun 2017 08:43:22 -0400, Dan Espen

Well, I'm learning.
In rec.autos.tech, on Mon, 26 Jun 2017 17:46:50 -0500, Muggles

Well, googling found it and I cliced on Add to Firefox and it dl'd and then I got the message it couldn't be installed because it's not compatible with ff54.
This might be related: I got to this page from a line in the Add-on page of FF, which said nothing about Fireshot but did show up after I searched for it and didn't find it and it said: "Missing something. some plugins are not longer supported by FF" https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/npapi-plugins?as=u&utm_source=inproduct Beginning in Firefox version 52, support for NPAPI plugins in Firefox has ended, except for Adobe Flash. Some of the plugins that will no longer load include Java, Microsoft Silverlight and Adobe Acrobat. See this compatibility document for details.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fireshot/reviews/886925/
by Tsavkko on June 22, 2017 · permalink
Not working with the latest (54) version of Firefox... If it does not work, please reinstall it
by susbox (Developer) on June 22, 2017 · permalink
It was checked and tested with FX 54.
Not to take anything away from this add on, but it strikes me as entirely unnecessary. On my Linux box, I'd use "xv" or "Gimp" to just grab an image of the window.
If I recall correctly, pressing PrtScr on Windows should put the image in your copy buffer so that you can paste the image into any image editor (like Paint).
--
Dan Espen

On 06/27/2017 05:51 AM, Dan Espen wrote:

xv is faster and less intimidating :-) I also have Nimbus screenshot for Firefox and Chrome, which works pretty well.

--
Cheers, Bev
Why do men's hearts beat faster, their knees get weak, their throats

With Win10 you just use the snip tool. (but that, like GIMP is just ONE screen, not the full "web page"
On 6/26/2017 3:34 PM, micky wrote:

I just saved some e-bay listings of autos for sale, and the saved htm file includes all the photos.
Got a link to the page?