Ping: Storin' Norman

Re: Shade Sail

David and I have looked through all of our house files and have not been able to find any of the paperwork on the shade sail. That's unusual for us, as we keep all documents of major purchases, warrantees, etc. I know that the sail is warranteed for 10 years, but now I don't know how I'd prove it without knowing the company.

I also looked through web sites for places in Phoenix, and I know I would have recognized pictures, but the company may have updated their site since it's been about 5 years ago. I just can't remember the name.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

Again, I appreciate all of the information you have shared with this old man. I am sorry you can't find your paperwork, I hope you will not need it. Odds are it will turn up when you least expect it to.

Reply to
Stormin' Norman