Combi Boiler tips?

Maxie, you have thing about bowl wind. What a man!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Maxie, you a thing about toilet functions. What a man!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I thought there was a new fixed version out.

Thanks, reason I asked is cos some engineer told me that Vaillant have the most reliable PCB's.

Reply to
David

You don't write/speak Chinglish by any chance? We might be able to understand you if you did.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Yes - the one which doesn't flame sense properly

Let down by ... for example, one failure mode on the turbomax where the loom from the pcb to the gas valve has a bridge rectifier in it, which if that goes down takes out the pcb, and the next, and the next as its not in the fault finding chart

Reply to
geoff

Chinglish again please. You cast bowls against a jack.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

All very interesting.

Is the ecoTEC the same?

Reply to
David

You need to lern to spoke proper.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Maxie, how do you get around that?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

In message , David writes

I can't give an answer offhand, I don't have a test set for the ecotec

Reply to
geoff

Tag them all.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

They must be tagged fro the benefit of society.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Nice fresh delivery of catalogues and brochures with that new ink smell that Drivel loves so much. I bet his colleagues haven't been able to get him out of the dunny since the last postal delivery.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I see the warehouse operative has been reading the catalogues, again.

Reply to
Steve Firth

This pervo needs tagging.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This pervo needs tagging.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Yes, you do. Now stand still while it is done.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

I have asked you once to keep still.

If you don't...

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Adam likes it rough ...

Reply to
geoff

I can't comment on that, except that I can be very rough.

Dave

Reply to
Dave