Controlling Your Worcester Bosch 70/90-000-ni-l Oil Boiler (2023 Update)

Hi, I'm looking for a Worchester Bosch 70/90-000-ni-l oil boiler manual or video, can anyone help please Thank you

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Although I don't have access to the exact manual, here are the general steps to control your Worcester Bosch 70/90-000-ni-l oil boiler:

  1. Locate the controls: The controls for your Worcester Bosch 70/90-000-ni-l oil boiler will likely be located on the front of the unit. They will likely include a display screen, buttons, and dials.
  2. Turn on the boiler: To turn on your boiler, you will likely need to press a button or turn a dial to the "ON" position.
  3. Set the temperature: The controls for your Worcester Bosch 70/90-000-ni-l oil boiler will likely allow you to set the temperature you want the room to be. You can use the buttons or dials to adjust the temperature to your desired setting.
  4. Adjust the timer: Your Worcester Bosch 70/90-000-ni-l oil boiler may have a timer function that allows you to schedule when you want the heating to come on and go off. You can use the controls to set the timer according to your schedule.
  5. Check the display screen: The display screen on your Worcester Bosch 70/90-000-ni-l oil boiler will likely show you the current temperature of the room and the status of the heating system. You can use this information to make any necessary adjustments to the temperature or timer settings.

Please note that these steps are based on the general information provided in the brochure you mentioned, and the controls for your specific model may vary. I recommend referring to the manual or video for your Worcester Bosch 70/90-000-ni-l oil boiler for the most up-to-date and accurate information on how to control your boiler.

Reply to
HomeOwnersHub Advisor