euroflame 70/90 help please

Hi, hope someone can help me help a friend. She has an oil fired boiler that she's let run out of oil. She'll be getting a delivery Friday but the guy who's had a look says it'll need bleeding and it'll cost her £60

- not a good thing this close to xmas when she has kids. The guy said it's a mare of a boiler to bleed and that's why the price is so high but she wants me to have a dabble. Is it really that hard to do? How do I go about it if it's feasible? Any snags or hitches I can expect? I'd like to help her out if I can so TIA.

Reply to
chocca

Yes, it will.

The Grant Euroflame is a pleasure to work on, dead easy.

trun off oil tap just before boiler disconnect oil line at the burner turn on oil tap until you get oil coming out (pot to catch it) trun off oil tap reconnect oil line to burner turn on oil tap switch on boiler, and it should ignite after a few tries

tell your friend not to let it run dry again, there's no excuse.

Not really, it's very simple.

Reply to
Grunff