Grant Euroflame 70/90

Hi All, hope someone can advise me... A lady friend has one of the above oil fired boilers and she let it run out of oil. She's getting a delivery on friday but the guy who looked at it for her said it'll need bleeding and that this particular model is a proper mare so it'll cost her £60. She knows I'm not a stranger to a screwdriver and /or spanner so she's asked me to have a go - as a single parent it's too close to xmas to be laying out that kind of money! Is it within the bounds of possibility I'll be able to do it? How do I go about it? Any pitfalls you can think of? TIA, chocca

Reply to
chocca