grout on tiles

I have just moved into a house that the previous owner was an avid diyer (not very good) the kitchen tiles r splattered with tile cement. I have tried removing it with steel wool and elbow grease but to no avail. so please can u help! does anyone know of aproduct on the market that could remove it and if so where can I buy it from thanking u in anticipation liz Richards

Reply to
liz richards

It should come off if you wet it thoroughly, then scrape the worst off with the edge of a piece of wood, then remove the remainder with a nylon scouring pad/bath sponge or steel wool.

Reply to
Handy