Bosch worchester junior 24i problem

I'm having some troubles with this boiler. If I set the thermostat to fire it sometimes won't, if I start it manually on the boiler it will fire then go off within a minute and I have to set it again manually to fire up.

I've followed the reset insutrctions in the manual and for the digital thermostat and no change.

I'm hoping someonme might be able to help me before its call the plumber time which is £80 a visit here .. ouch.

...history with the boiler is its 8 odd months old, worked fine since it was installed. A week ago there was a leak, which turned out to be a loose flow pipe which was a quater turned to tighten by a plumber. He put the pressure up to 2 bar, a day later it was leaking again underneath it. The pressure moves between 1.5 bar to 2 bar. The day after the plumber left the next morning after no use of the bioler some more water was under the boiler on the counter. I called the plumber back but he is on holiday till Januray. Oddly it is not leaking anymore.

Also not sure if its important but the hot water works no problem at all.

yip thats about it :)

Reply to
Thelibrarian

8 months old? Surely you can get the WB engineer out under guarantee?
Reply to
stuart noble