Worcester greenstar 24i junior/28i junior

Hi looking for some help here if possible or direction Recently visited mothers only to fined she had not been using her boiler due to it leaking having looked at it I found that the leak was coming from the flow restrictor housing so removed the various parts and found the flow restrictor had disintegrated. I drained the water, replaced the part and turned the water back on (leak repaired) However I put the boiler on, the fan kicked in but then stopped and I now have a blue flashing light on the controls which after resetting and putting the water on keeps coming back. In Hindsight I rechecked the manual and found I should of charged the system with water 1st and also bled the air from the top! I have since done this but still have the fast flashing light (no hot water or heating) Fan still not coming on and now I am looking for advice on which way to go next ?

Reply to
Anonymous