Worcester Bosch 24i Pump Speed Setting

What determines what setting should be used for pump speed on a WB 24i
boiler?
I have googled but cant find a answer (aparts from dont adjust etc). At the
moment it is set to the slowest setting I and everything seem to be working
ok.
Should I adjust?
Reply to
Jim
That would be from the the Boiler Choice FAQ.
Speed Selector
Pumps usually have 2 or 3 speed settings leave well alone unless you know what you are doing.
If the lowest speed works then enjoy the fact that your heating system uses less electrical energy than it might otherwise.
Reply to
Ed Sirett

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in