Worcester Bosch 24i Pump Speed Setting

What determines what setting should be used for pump speed on a WB 24i boiler?

I have googled but cant find a answer (aparts from dont adjust etc). At the moment it is set to the slowest setting I and everything seem to be working ok.

Should I adjust?

Reply to
Jim

Absolutely. And open your microwave oven and poke around inside because the warnings say not to :-)

Reply to
John Stumbles

That would be from the the Boiler Choice FAQ.

Speed Selector

Pumps usually have 2 or 3 speed settings leave well alone unless you know what you are doing.

If the lowest speed works then enjoy the fact that your heating system uses less electrical energy than it might otherwise.

Reply to
Ed Sirett