Andy Hall vs IMM

Does that sentence make sense?

However, I can understand your frustration, we feel it too.

Tell me, do people engage you professionally to do all the things we hear you talk about so often? If not, should you not also be classified as an amateur?

Reply to
John Rumm

That wasn't the intention - but it seems to have ended up that way!

Reply to
Set Square

IMM wrote

QED - "like shooting fish in a barrel"

Reply to
Peter Taylor

Oh Maxie! You are a one! You are keeping us in suspenders.

Reply to
IMM

Yes. Are you still a Rumm Bugger? What does it mean?

Yep.

Reply to
IMM

disfunctional

Maxie, what am I suposed to do? I do the tango, I know that.

Reply to
IMM

If you did you might learn something, rather than just how to head bang.....

Reply to
Jerry.

In message , Jerry. writes

O SOD IT!!!

SINC3!11111 OMG WTF LOL AV3RYONE KEPS QUOTNG IMM I KEP READNG DA FOLOW-UP COMENTS AND THEN LOKNG UP 2 READ WUT S/HE HAS WRITEN1!1! TAHTS

3V3N MOR3 CONFUSNG!!!1!11!!1!11!1!!!11 OMG LOL S/HES COMNG OUT OF TEH KIL FIEL!1!1!1! OMG

(with apologies for using an AOLTRANSLATIFIER on the above post)

Reply to
me

That's why you are like the royal family.

They are confirmed C of E. Its the faith that counts, not what its applied to.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Never mind. I have shared lives and even beds with females like him.

I have worked for people like him.

I have fired people like him.

I have watched aghast as others have elected people like him.

He is, as they say, as a type, as common as muck.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

(i) I fail to see the relevance.

(ii) ISTR that a vile comedian known as Frank Spencer used that phrase. Is it possible hat IMM has actually WATCHED THE PROGRAM?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

'Watchdog' keep him on a retainer to provide their more outlandish stories.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Our resident snot says....

If you did I would have sacked you.

I would never work for a snot, so incorrect.

You would do, as common sense and feeling of social justice you are devoid of.

Our resident snot is true to form. The sooner they bring back the stocks the better, we could all have fun with rotten veggies and you.

Reply to
IMM

No I am not. I have brains and a sense of social justice. they are greedy parasites.

It is?

You are barking.

Reply to
IMM

You don't?

Mmmm Betty.....

Reply to
IMM

Abuse reported.

Reply to
Huge

"Huge" wrote | >I wonder how much "Cataclean" dIMM has sold so far? | I expect he has a garage and shed full of it...

Is that a creosote substitute?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

In article , IMM writes

I feel desperately sorry for them.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Why? because my fees are it does mean they excellent value for money.

Reply to
IMM

In article , Grimly Curmudgeon writes

Reply to