Andy Hall RIP

I believe its a year today that Andy passed away, also my wedding anniversary which is how come I remember.

Sadly missed.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

He certainly is sadly missed. It's a great shame that he was taken from us - and from his family - so prematurely.

Reply to
Roger Mills

and my birthday, which is why I remembered it....

Too true.

Reply to
John Rumm

My parents anniversary too.

Indeed, I wish one of his family members would join this group

David

How true... but as long as there are catalogues for tools made from finest hand forged steel with polished rosewood handles, Andy will be remembered with a smile.

Reply to
Ian White

I must say I do miss his presence on uk.d-i-y, with a no-nonsense approach, unique wit and certain amount of perfectionism. I have been away for much of the last year and this was unfortunately the first time I had heard what had happened to him (have now found threads from last year). He will be looking down on us every time we browse Lidl and Aldi for tools!

James

Reply to
Part timer

Thanks for the reminder.

R.I.P. Mr Hall.

May all be Fein where ever you are.

Reply to
ericp

Is it really a whole year?

I remember his flaming of my posts. I was a newbie who jumped in with the "know it all" approach, way back then. He soon put me in my place with a few well placed words of wisdom. Hee Hee. I heeded his advice. :-)

Didn't know much about him, really, but I know he gave me a lot of helpful tips and tricks to follow over the years.

Best to remember the good times had and not dwell on the bad.

Happy Anniversary, Dave. And Happy Birthday, JR.

Reply to
BigWallop

Well said, Dave.

Reply to