Hedge Trimmer

The brushes on the motor on my Black & Decker GT535 hedge trimmer are dying judging by the sound of arcing coming from it.

Anyone care to recommend a suitable replacement if I'm unable to get replacement brushes?

You can get replacements OK.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Agreed!

try

40

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Thank you!

I presume that '41 - spring brush' is there to hold the brush in and I won't need it unless the original is damaged?

It is not normal to need new springs unless the running which short brushes has cause over heating in which case the spring will have weakened. To be honest unless cash is really tight, it is little extra cost (£1.96) to fit new ones and then you can be sure.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin