wide tooth hedge trimmer identification needed

I'm looking for a power hedge trimmer that has really wide spacing between the teeth so it can lop off good sized limbs in heavy brush. I have lots of azaleas, and it's hard to keep them trimmed because they have hidden bigger branches mixed in with the small ones.

The run-of-the-mill power hedge trimmers handle the smaller limbs well, but the sickle bar teeth can't get around the larger ones.

Any ideas? Up until now, it takes both the power trimmer and a pelican beak cutter to do the complete job, with more time to finish.

Reply to
rb

Check out the Little Wonder hedge trimmers. I sold them for over 20 years to commercial people and they held up quite well. The electric will cut up to 1/2 branch and the gas will handle up to 1". Either one would slice up the best Black & Decker. ;)

Art