hedge trimmer

Anyone know where to buy a Black & Decker DS600 hedge trimmer in Australia? (It has an accessory extension handle)

Reply to
D & J G

I have about 120' of privit hedge that's about 6'tall ,is there hedge trimmer that has a long extension,now I have to stand on a stool to trim the tops,my wife insists on having it that tall,I am only 5' 9" tall so it's quite a job to trim these things.Thanks

Reply to
Tony Pacc

I know someone who has a red max weed whacker that has a hedge attachment.

See

?idcategory=3&idproduct=44 for one variation

Echo has one too

and

here for dedicated long reach trimmers

I like the combo units, you have less junking up your shed. Red-max and echo are pro grade top quality units and will be priced accordingly. Echo may have something in a homeowner line at the big box store too.

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita

No

I saw one the other day, but I can't remember where or who made it.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

How far do you have to lean over?

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

I never saw a trimmer with more than a short cord, You will probably need more than 16ga or you can burn out your trimmer, be sure to size it right, I have a gas trimmer, your hedge from the back of a pickup would be easy. Let your wife cut it if she has to have it 6ft.

Reply to
m Ransley

Board are we?

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita

No

Stilts. It's not that hard to learn to use them.

Reply to
Goedjn

I guess so. Actually I just wanted to encourage the OP in his hunt.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

But be sure to learn how to use them before you include the hedge trimmer.

Reply to
mm