Hedge trimmer squealing noise

I have a black and Decker electric 16" hedge trimmer. It has started making a very loud squealing noise from around the motor area. I have tried taking the blades off, cleaning and oiling everything, I took the casing off hoping to find an obvious answer but didn't see anything. I could not get it to make the noise with the case off, but after a few minutes of use after putting it back together, the noise came right back. When the noise starts, the blade continues moving, but won't cut. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
CraigJ