What company can redesign and replace an entire existing sprinkler system?

I removed all plants, trees, and shrubs when I first bought my property 8 years ago. There is an existing sprinkler system that has many underground broken pipes everywhere. Many pipes cannot even be found or seen because they were disconnected years ago. I want a redesigned system for my lawn as it exists today. That means I want the old one removed, and a new one installed...including the manifolds in both front and back yards, and the timer. The current system is inoperable, and the timer does not work. I've never used it. Can anyone help w/ directing me to a company that is trustworthy and fairly priced?

Reply to
LINDA