Andy Hall vs IMM

Maxie, I did see that on the TV tonight. As a kid I was at one of the North Korea games in 1966. We could never get tickets for the England games. Just as well as most of their games were boring. We went to Everton for the world cup 1/4 final, the game against Portugal when they were 3-0 up inside 20 minutes and Portugal won 5-3, well Eusabio won 5-3. I also went to one of the Brazil games and was among the samba dancers in the goal stand. No tangoing there, just gyrating half naked ladies and lots of noise. Maxie...what a sight. What an experience. You won't get that in the Far East...well you might as the Thai people are buying up Liverpool football club.

Reply to
IMM

IRIX on the SGI platform uses "audiopanel" to control, well, audio. If you type audiopanel -spinaltap, the volume goes upto 11

Nick Brooks

Reply to
Nick Brooks

In message , IMM writes

Yawn ...

Reply to
geoff

In message , "dave @ stejonda" writes

No, even if totally ignored, he'd still consider that he's "contributing" and just keep on posting as usual, as experience has shown

Reply to
geoff

In message , geoff writes

but no-one will see his posts except he himself... :)

Reply to
me

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 09:45:26 +0100, Nick Brooks strung together this:

Now that's loud!

Reply to
Lurch

saying

Maxie, it is catching up with you. get that stuff that fortifies the over

50s.
Reply to
IMM

Maxie, you be excited by now.

Reply to
IMM

Is IMM the entity formerly known as "Adam" that once frequented this group?

Reply to
hudsterou

What sort of irony? Any old irony?

Reply to