OT: Health insurance

Page 11 of 11
On 8/16/2013 1:40 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:

I don't know about the rest of Europe but in the UK your company will give you extra health insurance or you can pay extra to get the kind of prompt and excellent treatments we get in the US.
If you don't believe me, Google it up.
Came up several months ago when someone in a group I consult for had resigned to go in business for himself.
Someone else told me that he would lose his health insurance. I said, "Wait a minute, I thought it was free." Then it was explained to me.
I asked my dentist what the best dental insurance was. She said a tooth brush and dental floss...if you actually use them as prescribed.
I asked my doctor what the best medical insurance was. He said daily exercise and eat real food. Don't eat junk food.
Universal Health Insurance Is only for the Working Middle and Rich Class People
Affordable health insurance not for all of We the People If you Become pool unemployed and you will see that Unemployment insurance do not pay for Health Care
Work Part Time Receive no Affordable health insurance
Retired do to Health Receive no Affordable health insurance Nor Medicare for the first two year on SSI
Universal Health Care is for the Working Middle People only LOOL Would you like to be Poor and unemployed Now in the U.S.A. Welcome to my World
On 8/20/2013 3:38 AM, Hot-Text wrote:

With the obesity epidemic, ObamaCare will be bankrupt by 2020 so no one will have it.

At the current rate "we the people" are buying crap from China, the entire US will soon be bankrupt. The entire United States of China will all be joining you.

It will be put in to the Medicare System to keep in from going bankrupt you will be paying high Medicare Cost by 2020
Look the Working Middle Class Wage Was to low to pay for health Care insurance in the first place.
For Obama was of the Middle Class And The Rich Class made the Middle Class People believe That they need a universal health insurance..
Because Rich Class are not And will not rise the rate of the Middle Class Wage To help cover the high Cost of Health insurance..

Mitt No not the entire United States of America. We have TWO Divided UNITED Governments in America One power is a Federal Republic consisting of 50 states And The other is United Native America Government
So you United Statesmen need to not buying crap from China And buy it made in United Native America
Who is we the people We The Divided ::: Not United For the income divide people's We The Rich People We The Middle People We The Poor People We The Prison People
Rich Needs no insurance Prisoner Needs no insurance Middle getting insurance And Poor have no insurance
Who pay for the Poor Health Care For all 100% of Us We the People that pays tax's Yes the Poor and Prisoner pay tax's too that the law..
Low-income People is not the Minority For it's the Rich in WASHINGTON That the Middle Class put in office
We've been flipping from one insurance to another for a few years now. What an education!
I'm learning how doctors and clinics pad the bill to squeeze every penny they can out of people who pay their bills.
I recently got bill $305 for a "physical" done be a student doctor and over $600 for a routine blood test.
You ask me, these guys are asking to be regulated.