WTB: T-Square style fence system 26"-30"

Looking for a used but not abused Biesemeyer, Shop Fox Classic, or HTC type channel rail system. Shop size limitations prohibit anything larger than a 26" - 30" (max) rip to the tight of the blade, so rails would have to be 48" to 54" total. NOt really interested in a Vega as I'm not that familiar with their accuracy.

An alternative would be a Unifence. Let me know what you have.

Reply to
captmikey

Pat Barber

I have a Vega Pro 30". I got it primarily because of space limitations. Vega was the only manufacturer selling a T-square type fence with the shorter rails. I have had it for 7 years, and have not been dissapointed. It has been spot-on accurate since install. If one comes your way, don't pass it up. You can't have mine.

Paul.

Reply to
Scarfinger

Where are you?

Reply to
Charlie Self

Charlie... I'm right here. Can't you see me? :)

But seriously, I did wind up buying a new Biesemeyer Commercial so thanks for the tips.

Oh, yeah Charlie... I'm here in Springfield, MA ;) how ya doing?

Mike

Reply to
captmikey