Mule Fence System

Does anyone have experience with the Fence system from

Thanks!

Reply to
Elmar

I bought the mule fence five years ago at the Ottawa woodworking show. Probably the best value purchase I have ever madee for a wood working tool.

George Anderson

Reply to
George Anderson

I'll second that without a doubt. . .For a little over $200 US, you get an excellent table saw fence. Here is a shot of mine:

Kim Whitmyre

Best shop investment I have made.

Reply to
Shaun Donnelly