Mule products

Does anyone have any experience with the Mule router table thats mounts as a replacement for you table saw wing? Pros or cons? How about the Mule table saw fence?

Any commentary is appreciated.

Thanks

Tim

Reply to
Ellestad

A very depenable, simple to install (need to drill some holes to fit your TS), easy to use fence. I replace my Crapsman's fence with their

50" fence. If you buy direct price include free shipping. I did not buy their router extension table, and I wish I did.

Reply to
WD

I just bought the saw fence two months ago at the show in Columbus. It took a couple hours to install and adjust.( I was very carefull.) It is a HUGE improvement over the original fence on my Delta contracters saw

2000. They also threw >Does anyone have any experience with the Mule router table thats mounts as a
Reply to
Carl McCarty

I have had their fence for about 5 years. The best WW investment I have ever made.

Shaun Donnelly

I assume you mean Mulecab tablesaw fence which goes by the name "Accusquare". My only regret is I didn't install it sooner on my late

70's Craftsman table saw. It is a great fence and a bargain at the price they get for it.
Reply to
Rossmoor Don

One feature I wish it had was micro adjust like this fence.

anyone figured out an easy way to add micro adjust to the Accusquare? I hate thumping a fence with my fingers.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

I also recently purchased the Accusquare fence for my Delta Contractors saw. Man what a difference. From reading around, it seems to be one of the better deals in aftermarket fences. 229 for the 50" rip capacity. The T-slots are great for installing board buddies also.

Reply to
rob

Lol... I have used a real Bies for going on 15 years now and honestly have never really needed ..nor wanted..a micro adjustment for it... Guess we differ on this point...LOL I have used a Accusquare fence and hey it is a pretty decent fence...and I would have no problem having one on my saw...

BUT

My main reason however was to comment on the Router table in the saws wing ... I DID...but no longer do have a router mounted on my trables saws wing... I found that it was just too low to use for extended periods of time because my back started screaming at me to straighten up..

I really would caution the original poster that he should think about this....When I purchased my Benchdog Router table It still took me months of experimenting to adjust the height so that I was completely comfortable using it and IT IS HIGH....

Bob Griffiths

Reply to
Bob G

I have a router table in the wing of my saw. it's pretty much only used for raising panels with a vertical panel bit. that router table holds the router horizontally. I also have other router tables, as well as some not-quite-tables router jigs. the one in the wing of the saw is there because it was a convenient place for it... that's all. for the use it gets it isn't too low, but if you were doing a lot of small detail work I can see that being a problem. Bridger

Reply to
Bridger