Q? Fein plate joiners

Does any one have any info on the Fein plate/biscuit joiners at Lowe's? They have them for $66 US and it is tempting.

Reply to
Sweet Sawdust

I can't seem to find anything on fein's website about a plate joiner. In my experience with Fein they make super high quality tools. That said I have never seen anything of theirs for less than 100 more than a similar model from a competitor. Like their 12v non hammer cordless drill is more than my 14.4 cordless hammer drill from Bosch. Seems unlikely they would have a plate joiner for 77

Andrew

Reply to
Tattooed and Dusty

Reply to