WTB: Old-style MK 5780 RCD

I'm looking for an MK 5780 80 A/30 mA RCD for a repair job. This is a

2-pole, 4-module RCD that fits the pre-1992 (approx.) style of MK Sentry consumer units. It looks like this:
not confuse with the current 5780s, which is a 2-module device.

Item must be in full working order. Will pay a sensible asking price, plus P&P to Cambridge (or will collect if you're not too far away).

The spambucket address is valid. Leave "RCD" in the subject line when replying.

Yours optimistically...

Reply to
Andy Wade

price,

Andy - I have the exact one. Bought on ebay by mistake thinking it was

3 pole. Make a donation to the Lifeboat chaps and it's yours for the postage.

(despam my email address)

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson