Woodworking Shows

Can anyone tell me where I can find schedules and information for woodworking shows? Every time I hear about one in my region (NY Metro), it's always too late.

Thanks, Chuck

Reply to
Chuck

David

Oddly enough one of the sites is:

no(SPAM)vasys

The flyer I got in the US Mail told not to tell Chuck...

Reply to
B a r r y

Reply to
DanK

You could donate to your local PBS outlet and get the program guide....

Reply to
George

LOL. I think he's talking about the kind of show where you walk in and there are vendors, not the kind in between Dragon Tales and Dora the Explorer.

todd

Reply to
todd