woodworking shows

Does anybody know where I can find out about dates and times of any woodworking shows in the north gorgia area?

Reply to
IDontThinkSo

"The Woodworking Show" is JAN. 30-FEB. 1, 2004 in Atlanta at the Georgia International Convention Center.

See:

Novak Buffalo, NY - USA

Reply to
Nova

I'm still trying to find gorgia on MapQuest.

UA100, who wondered the other night, if he's not alone in not exactly having a handle on just exactly where Alabama is...

Reply to
Unisaw A100

It's the big place right next to Mangia.

Reliable sources have informed me that it is between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.

Regards, Tom Tom Watson - Woodworker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, the wilds of Pennsyltucky.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Nah, he has the spelling wrong. Any viewer of CSI knows it is spelt "Jorja".

Mekon

There's one in Nashville Oct 24-25-26 and one in Atlanta Jan 30-31-Feb

01

ID> Does anybody know where I can find out about dates and times of any

-- I AM NOT PARANOID .. .. .. but EVERYONE thinks I am !! !! !!

Reply to
Anonymous

A recent batch of former ComBloc satellite rifles were imported and advertised as "Alabamian SKSs"

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Craig