unglue wood

On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 5:18:58 AM UTC-5, Just Wondering wrote:

t is

the

pindle to

he crib

my

sure

tuck

? Really?

es

ce

ns.

obably"

eesh.

n.

I'm done going back and forth with you, except on your last comment. According to my timeline, my response number *seven*. I had already read the responses about hide glue, drill out the old, sistering on a new spindle, etc.
I don't know what reader you are using, but it sure doesn't look to me like I was the even close to the first response.

Not true. There have been *MANY* crib recalls since the CSPC started regulating them.

Said shortcomings might not be known. It's a good thing to check. It might save a lifetime of grief, somewhere down the road.
On Tue, 07 Nov 2017 21:46:05 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote:

Read the recalls--mostly they are in the "something might happen" category and most seem to be "drop side" cribs where the side can drop unexpectedly. Few are "design feature that violates regulations" recalls.
And of course this all assumes that the gummint, currently headed by a buffoon, knows what it is doing..
On Wed, 08 Nov 2017 06:25:32 -0500, J. Clarke

Or you could read the newspaper. I know I've read of more than one kit's death caused by a non-conforming crib.

I don't even know who heads the CPSC. Do you?
On Wed, 08 Nov 2017 22:31:04 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote:

Are you sure it was by a "non-conforming" crib?

I know who heads the government.

Yeah, Steve Bannon.
On Thu, 09 Nov 2017 14:40:04 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal) wrote:

And here we see an even dumber variety of idiot.
snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com writes:

I agree. Bannon is about as dumb as they come.
On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 14:09:45 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal) wrote:

I see you're illiterate, too. No surprise, really.
On Wed, 08 Nov 2017 22:39:18 -0500, J. Clarke

Yes.

I know you're an idiot, too.
On Thu, 09 Nov 2017 21:25:42 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote:

I've come to realize that the reason that USENET is dead is that the only people left are old timers and a few characters whose only joy in life seems to be insulting strangers.
On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 00:03:46 -0500, J. Clarke

Are you best friends with Trump?
On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 11:03:08 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote:

On 11/10/2017 10:03 AM, snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote:

You got plonked, You Win! LOL

;-)
I love people who can dish it but can't take it.

No, you don't.

Yeah, I do. I laugh at them constantly. There are *so* many of them around, these days. I've had my share of laughs at your idiocy, too. Go ahead and plonk me. I could use yet another gut buster.

Yer not worth the increased storage in my score file. ;)
nb

The keep reading and enjoy my wisdom!
On 11/11/2017 10:36 AM, snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote:

And what is funny, he really does not plonk you, he just says he did and continues to read your posts with out responding. He did that to me more than once. Either way you win.