i have an aerosol can with a broken spray tip what can I do?

I would totally try to screw a small wood or plastic self-threading screw into the stub remaining in the can (very carefully so as not to press on it) and pull it out. Then use a spray tip from a similar can
Reply to
homeowners

Site Timeline Threads

  • I'm a first-time homebuyer. I'm looking to rent out one of my rooms for extra...

    Other