Turret Crawl BB61

Accidentally ran across this video and KNEW you'd enjoy it. There two or three other battleship/naval videos in the side menu I suspect you'll want to view.

bro D.

Reply to
Dave in SoTex

Accidentally ran across this video and KNEW you'd enjoy it. There two or three other battleship/naval videos in the side menu I suspect you'll want to view.

Can't figure out how THAT happened; meant to be an email to a brother. Apologies.

Dave in SoTex

Reply to
Dave in SoTex

No worries, Dave. I really enjoyed the video, too.

Reply to
-MIKE-

So did I, although it gives me claustrophobia just to watch it. Makes one appreciate those sailors who worked there even more.

Reply to
G Ross