More towing from Matt's Off-Raod. Recoverof a n LJ20

Another of Matt's tow truck videos:

Craig, I don't send you much but I think you'll like this one.

15 minutes, scouting it out Followed by 29:56 minutes of getting the truck, etc. up there,
** and Followed by 22:45 minutes of getting it out.
**(You don't have to watch the whole

2nd one if your short of time. It's awfully detailed. You can skip parts with the right arrow, 5 seconds for each push. And it seems there are 3 15-minute ones that follow this, more about repair than about the woods and towing. )

Worth watching first and last and at least part of the second.

2 questions about the first video: What sort of berrries are they eating. I dont't think they say. It looks like the tires on the Suzuki are still inflated after 47 years. Does it look that way to you too? Is that possible? In the third video, they say nothing about pumping them up. Wow.

I think all the links titles have LJ20 in them.

Less important and maybe in the wrong order, if order even matters, about them fixing it after they got it.
yes, first one
?v=lIIk43-7MxI

Reply to
micky

You should use this list to see them in logical order. Youtube is out of order.

In the 4th video, they say they didn't put a drop of air in any of the tires!!! 47 years.

Reply to
micky

Micky is confused about who he's talking to???

Seems to be getting frequent.

Reply to
Bob F

I send copies of some of these posts to various friends of mine. Only requires typing the name. I've not sent one to Craig before so I addressed him by name. Sometimes it's Paul, Miss A, Ellen or others, if I tthink one or more will be interested.

Reply to
micky

This one is only 20 minutes and it's complete. No extra videos required.

In most ways I live a pretty sedate life, but 3 years ago I was driving a rental car, FWD sedan, in what was basically a desert area, up a little rock and sand hill, only 10 or 20 feet high, with a hitchhiker, just to look at the view. No pavement, no road but one could see that others had driven that way before. And on the way down, I made a little mistake or the ground was soft at the edge of the trail and the car started to move and dip to the left.

I can't remember details, because although I didn't seem frightened, I guess the part of me that remembers things was not working. The hitchhiker jumped out to help and went around to my side and told me which direction to point the wheels. Not to the left, that's for sure, but not too far to the right either. And I managed to drive back on to the path, without falling 10 feet down the hill. That was good. Took only 3 or 4 minutes. I always had 3 1/2 wheels on the ground. But I have to be more careful.

of my left-side we

Reply to
micky