TS blade sharpening in San Diego?

I don't see any place in the yellow pages that sharpens table saw blades in San Diego. Anyone know of any? I'd like to keep it local if I can so I don't have to wait too long to get my blade back. If this isn't a reality, what places do you send them to? I've seen tons on the Net and good prices but that doesn't include shipping.

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Paul Shinn

Try D&D saw at 619-276-9100. I used to get all my band saw blades there also.

Reply to
Jim B

when I lived there I used a place in mission valley. damn, can't remember the name. they say the memory is the second thing to go....

try calling up a couple of cabinet shops and asking for a reference. Bridger

Reply to
Bridger

Tool Mart.

-- "Shut up and keep diggen" Jerry