Blade Sharpening

I have a Freud carbide table saw blade that I think needs sharpened. Whats the best way to take care of it? Is there a local place here in Dallas that anyone knows of? Or do I have to mail it off somewhere? If so, do I call them first and get a shipping form? Or how does that work? Surely I dont just mail it to them with a note saying it needs sharpened.

Reply to
Piranah

There should have been a number with the blade , to call for shipping instructions, but it usually is that simple , carton up blade and ship.

Ken

Reply to
ken

Piranah,

IF you cannot find some one local -- try this link -- last two I sent took about 10 days to get back. Instructions are on the web site

Sam the Cat

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Piranah) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

the wrap.

Reply to
patriarch

In a city that size there's gotta be locals who can do that for you. Have you tried the yellow pages?

Reply to
Joe_Stein

Isn't that how the Howard Hughes fortune got started?

Reply to
Andy Dingley

If you can't find a local source, Ridge Carbide Tool will do it a reasonable cost in a day or two. One of my blades came back better than new. They have a web site with pricing information. They do router bits also.

Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I have ben told that D&R Saw does a good job. I haven't tried them myself though.

Grant

Piranah wrote:

Reply to
Grant P. Beagles