Something Different For a Change

The brown fabric is original, but there were 2 more fabric layers underneat h.

Progress: Front legs & side rail are repaired... required reattaching the front corner braces. The backrest was too far gone, so I made a new upper backrest. New jute webbing & retied the spring set. As of this posting, the seat is reupholstered and I may finish upholstering the inside back th is afternoon. Page right for more pics.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Nice work, not my style, but I do appreciate what went into it.

Reply to
woodchucker

Looks great!

Reply to