Office File Cabinets

Done, Installed, and Filled.

Now I have to build the book cas4es to set on top and the bridge cabinet between them over the doors.

Leon

You do great work. I wished you lived nearby.

Reply to
Meanie

Thank you ;~)

Reply to
Leon

On Monday, March 13, 2017 at 2:49:38 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote: .

I am glad you do not live nearby. I don't need a Domino and would no doubt have one by now. ;^)

I don't think I asked this before, but did you make the pulls as well? The re are some available online that are kind of like that available to furnit ure restorers, but I didn't think you would be buying. If you made them (a ssuming so), I like the curved, carved effect that keeps it a little more t raditional.

Also, is that the normal Leon "adult style" finish on the wood?

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Well that sucks, lol.

Yes I designed the handles and made them. You have seen them before. That makes 64 + that I have made of that style.

Reply to
Leon

Also AAMOF I came up with this newer design last fall. The original is in the back ground, the one you are talking about. The newer design is in the fore ground.

and

Leon