New Project Garage Cabinets

I am well into the build of some garage cabinets for a customer. I am building with MDO and Poplar.
This shop is of the MDO panels dry fit and one of the 6 smaller face frames sittin on top exposing the groves on the backside. The panels will lock into these groves.
https://ww
www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/25916305841/in/dateposted-public/
Dry fit again, the way the panels lock together with a dado and all panels sitting in the groves on the bottom/back face frame.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/25890451412/in/dateposted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/25382487993/in/dateposted-public/
Bottom detail.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/25890455842/in/dateposted-public/
Assembled, dry fit of top,bottom,side panels, and front and back face frames.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/25916306161/in/dateposted-public/
The third of three in clamps, no screws so far!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/25890459382/in/dateposted-public/
On 3/23/2016 6:33 PM, Leon wrote:
AND the final cabinet. All 3 of the smaller cabinets will fit in tho this one. This cabinet is 47" x 94". Just shy of the size of a sheet of plywood. I hope I never build one this big again. Yeah, it gets front and back face frames too.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/25716109020/in/dateposted-public/

Looking good!
Did you use mortise and tenon on the FF?
Thanks for sharing, I really enjoy the stories that pictures tell.

Thank you.

Floating tenons, Dominos, on front and back face frames. Typically my back FF,s are floating tenons in addition to lap joints to form a recess to accept a back, if I am closing in the back of the cabinet. These will be mounted to a garage wall so there is no need for a back.

What is this? https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/25182095961/in/dateposted-public/ "Train your mind to test every thought, ideology, train of reasoning, and claim to truth."

One of the rungs in a quilt rack.
On 3/23/2016 6:33 PM, Leon wrote:
This morning I added the 2x3 base, tucked up inside the bottom cavity. You see about 1/2" of it at the bottom. I also added 4 HD adjustable screw feet so that the cabinet does not sit on the garage floor and also that I can level the cabinet.
I have one more step, adding a removable vertical divider in the lower section. It will separate two sets of golf clubs from some smaller adjustable shelves on the other side.
Next steps are to build 10 doors and 9 adjustable shelves.
This thing just cleared the gluelam beam at the ceiling that separates the 2nd and 3rd car sections of the garage. I LOVE 9' high ceilings in the garage.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/25445144394/in/dateposted-public/