Some Random Kitchen Porgress Pics...

Good afternoon everyone,

Here are some random pictures from the last week or so as I work on my parents kitchen,

Installing the tall corner cabinet that the LVT closet slider goes into,

closet joke here...)

The conditions my Mom has been cooking in for the last little bit,

other corner before and after lowering the top centre cabinet,

I dropped the centre upper 1" just like the other corner.

GF thought it was hilarious when I was upside down in the cabinet laying out for the lazy susan and snapped this photo,

the kitchen stands right now,

is going to be here today and I will be installing all the lowers today and tomorrow if necessary. I have to get the lowers in by Sunday as the countertop people will be here Monday to make a template for the granite countertop.

Thanks,

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

clutter that usually gets under the sink. Your style eliminates the searching and makes thing easy to find. I think I'm going to duplicate it in my house.

I'll report back as soon as my wife sees her new cabinet style. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski

David, whenya get her all done, I'm a bettin your momma is gonna wanna kiss you right square on the lips..

Picture that. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

I have to agree with Ed. In particular, the lamp under the sink is sheer genius ;-)

Serious comments on abpf.

Greg

Reply to
Greg Millen

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 19:07:04 GMT, "David F. Eisan" calmly ranted:

Crikey, it's not bad enough boxing up your parents, now you're doing the girlfriend, too? You oughta be ashamed... ;)

You have a -lot- of money tied up in that kitchen, David. So, when are you going to paint it?

Reply to
Larry Jaques