So Easy an Orangutan Can Do It

She'll be cutting dovetails by April!

Spalted Walt

Maybe the orangutan should learn to sharpen the saw before trying to cut a log that size.

When I have tried to cut would with dull saw I have felt as the orangutan

Reply to
Keith Nuttle

while you _would_ the Orangatun was cutting WOOD very well considering the teacher.

Reply to
woodchucker

i think she sparky moon and her beau post here

she is much smarter than him you think

maybe she should take his place

Reply to
Leon

they are so smart and being caged just cannot be a good life

wonder if she will figure out how to make club sized pieces and break free

cannot figure out why the had a bob villa animatron in there

Reply to
Electric Comet

Do you actually think that the real orangutan figured out how to use the saw all it's own?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

smart enough to see that the orangutron was doing fine so no need to duplicate the work

Reply to
Electric Comet