Shopnotes and Woodsmith magazines for sale- one dollar each

(and apologies to those who are offended by people trying to seel stuff through this forum) see link

read pastage below.

Hey Gang, I have several back issues of both magazines for sale and I want one dollar each, plus shipping. Most issues are in very good condition but a few may have a tear here or there and there may be some sawdust or coffee rings too. Some issues still possess their protective mailing wrapper. They were in my basement/shop and they may have a slight musty odor. Some of the staples show a little rust from moisture. . There are 95 issues of SHOPNOTES which range from Volumes 1 through

  1. These are issues 1 through 98 and the years are 1992 to 2008 respectively. They break volumes every six issues. From this list I am missing issues 73, 86, and 92.

The WOODSMITH issues go from Volume 1, Number 1 (1979) to Volume 29 Issue 173 (2 copies of that one, I don=92t know why) and its year is

2007. Of the 173 issues the only one I could not find is issue 132 (end of 2000). Additionally I have 13 (thirteen) Woodsmith ring binders and 2(two) Shopsmith binders which cost $2.00 each.

You can buy one issue or as many as you like but I would prefer to sell them as complete volumes (6 issues each ) as contrasted to selling one issues and breaking up that year. If you want to buy issues and binders I will fit as many issues in the binders to minimize space for shipping.

I live in Maryland, 21102 and will ship via US Post Office. Tell me where you live and I will calculate postage and charge only for it (no packing charge from me). Payment can be made by personal check but I will wait until it clears before I pack the box(es). I=92ve had some unfortunate experiences selling to folks out of this country due to extra fees by banks for cashing checks so I would prefer to keep the transactions within the USA. It is best if you contact me at my work email ( snipped-for-privacy@jhmi.edu) since I use that more than my home address or Lumberjocks. Thanks for looking, Marc

Reply to
marc rosen

replying to marc rosen, Jim Martin wrote: Hi, do you still have any of the binders left? I would be interested in all that you have. Thanks, Jim

Reply to
Jim Martin

If they were musty 8 years ago, I don't even want to think about their condition today.

Reply to
DerbyDad03