orchid books, magazines and prints for sale

Hello All,

As I'm finally getting all my magazines sorted out I've decided to setup a webshop to offer for sale the many duplicates that I have obtained over the years while trying to complete my sets.

Of course my interest is a bit wider than orchids alone, so if you are looking for back issues of Principes/Palms or "CPN" (the Carnivorous Plant Newsletter) then I may have something for you as well!

For more information please visit

Latest additions in the book section have been some Icones Pleurothallidinarum, including the volumes X Dracula and XIII Restrepia... Highlights so far in the magazines section are the first volumes of the Australian Orchid Review and 2 antique volumes of the Orchid World (1910 - 1912).

kind regards,

Kenneth.

PS: I'm still in the process of adding new items so please check back often.

Reply to
Kenneth