Heart O' Texas Orchid Society's 42nd Annual Show & Sale, "Orchid Fever"

April 27th & 28th, 2013 Zilker Botanical Gardens Center

2220 Barton Springs Road, Austin, TX 78746 (512) 477-8672 Show & Plant Sale: 10:00am - 5:00pm Saturday & 10:00am - 4:00pm Sunday.

Come Catch the "Fever" Orchid Fever, That Is! While this affliction is not life threatening, it can be contagious! So come join us at this year=92s 42nd Annual Orchid Show and Sale - "Orchid Fever!" - here at Zilker Botanical Gardens in Austin.

There will be hundreds of blooming orchids for sale, as well as helpful information for growing these beautiful plants from the 8 vendors and society members. Visit and shop with our knowledgeable vendors from around the state, and pick the brains of our experienced society members. We know which orchids grow best here in Central Texas!

There will also be hourly raffles for plants and/or merchandise and the public is encouraged to attend. Admission to the Show and Sale are free, but Zilker charges a $2 admission fee to enter the Botanical Gardens. Optional donations at the door to support the Heart O' Texas Orchid Society are always appreciated as this is one of our annual fundraisers.

For a complete schedule of events, or for more information, please contact: Geoffrey Frost, 1011 Strickland Drive. Austin, TX 78748-4847 (Telephone (512) 413-3199, e-mail snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com), or visit our web-site:

Geoffrey

Good luck with this Geoffrey!

Reply to
Robin Arnold